Learn To Paddle 2021
A Taste of Paddling
For non-members who would like to try out paddling in a one off session. Bookings essential contact Patricia Ashton. Sessions will restart in October 2021.
People with no experience wanting to join, should consider waiting till October as beginner sessions and coaching are reduced from April.
Find out more in Coaches and Instructor Opportunities
Covid 19 Guidelines
How we can continue to paddle within the guidelines. Basically:
1. Don’t attend if sick or recently arrived from overseas or recently in contact with a high risk person
2. Be careful with vulnerable people: older people and those with underlying health conditions
3. Excellent hand hygiene. Soap-wash or sanitiser.
4. Extra cleaning on all high contact surfaces
5. Physical distancing. 1.5m and 1 per 4m2
6. Keep a record of attendance to help with contact tracing.
Please read this document and comply with these conditions