Woronora: Race 8, 26th June, 2021.
Race 8 of the 2021 PNSW Marathon Series on the Woronora River at Frog Hollow, will be hosted by SSCC. This has a 10 km lap course.
This is also Round 2 of the 2021 PaddleNSW Junior Paddler Series, catering for new Junior paddlers in U8, U10, U12, U14, U16 & U18 categories, outside of the normal Divisional racing.
Juniors wanting to enter and contest the Junior Series should enter one of these categories instead of a Division. Points scored in each race of the 4 race series will count towards an End of Season Score and the Ultimate Female & Male Winners in each age category.
For 2021 Marathon Race Rules: PNSW Marathon Race Rules
[For Penrith Div Results, go to: Penrith Results ]
Learn To Paddle 2021
A Taste of Paddling
For non-members who would like to try out paddling in a one off session. Bookings essential contact Patricia Ashton. Sessions will restart in October 2021.
People with no experience wanting to join, should consider waiting till October as beginner sessions and coaching are reduced from April.
Find out more in Coaches and Instructor Opportunities
Covid 19 Guidelines
How we can continue to paddle within the guidelines. Basically:
1. Don’t attend if sick or recently arrived from overseas or recently in contact with a high risk person
2. Be careful with vulnerable people: older people and those with underlying health conditions
3. Excellent hand hygiene. Soap-wash or sanitiser.
4. Extra cleaning on all high contact surfaces
5. Physical distancing. 1.5m and 1 per 4m2
6. Keep a record of attendance to help with contact tracing.
Please read this document and comply with these conditions