Batemans Bay Paddle Challenge; 17th April, 2021
Come and Join us on the Clyde River
Participate: We invite everyone from beginners to the elite paddlers to join us in a full range of paddling races. We have something for all paddling vessels types.
Register at: Batemans Bay Paddle Challenge
Challenge: There is nothing like a Challenge so join the Batemans Bay Paddle Challenge and join one of the 3 race classes. The Marathon 26km, The 13km ½ course or even the 6km Paddle Dash. Whatever your level, whatever your motivation, be a part of it and enjoy the challenge in the company of like-minded people.
Watch: Set on the shoreline of Batemans Bay, sit back and enjoy the race start and finish and watch the spectacle unfold.
Enjoy: For those not competing come and join us on the Clyde River foreshore in front of the BIG 4 Batemans Bay Easts Riverside Park. Cheer on the paddlers or throw in a line while enjoying a coffee and a snack.
Learn To Paddle 2021
A Taste of Paddling
For non-members who would like to try out paddling in a one off session. Bookings essential contact Patricia Ashton. Sessions will restart in October 2021.
People with no experience wanting to join, should consider waiting till October as beginner sessions and coaching are reduced from April.
Find out more in Coaches and Instructor Opportunities
Covid 19 Guidelines
How we can continue to paddle within the guidelines. Basically:
1. Don’t attend if sick or recently arrived from overseas or recently in contact with a high risk person
2. Be careful with vulnerable people: older people and those with underlying health conditions
3. Excellent hand hygiene. Soap-wash or sanitiser.
4. Extra cleaning on all high contact surfaces
5. Physical distancing. 1.5m and 1 per 4m2
6. Keep a record of attendance to help with contact tracing.
Please read this document and comply with these conditions